No products in the cart.
- USE OF CONTENT
All information, materials, functions and other content (including Submissions, as defined in Section 3, entitled “SUBMISSIONS”) (“Content”) contained on Sites are our copyrighted property or the copyrighted property of our licensors or licensees. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to us and/or our licensors or licensees. We may change the Sites or delete Content or features at any time, in any way, for any or no reason. Except as we specifically agree in writing, no Content from any Site may be used, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or otherwise exploited in any way other than as part of the Site, except that where a Site is configured to enable the download of particular Content, you may download one copy of such Content to a single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that you
- (a) keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices,
- (b) make no modifications to the Content, and
- (c) do not use the Content in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands.
Any business use, “re-mailing” or high-volume or automated use of any Site is prohibited. In the event that we offer downloads of software on a Site and you download such software, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the “Software”) are licensed to you by us or third-party licensors for your personal, non-commercial home use only. We do not transfer title to the Software to you. You may not distribute or otherwise exploit the Software or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-readable form.
- LICENCES AND REPRESENTATIONS
You hereby grant us and our licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable (in whole or part) worldwide license under all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights you own or control to use, reproduce, transmit, display, exhibit, distribute, index, comment on, modify, create derivative works based upon, perform and otherwise exploit such Submissions, in whole or in part, in all media formats and channels now known or hereafter devised (including on our Sites and third party web sites) for any and all purposes including entertainment, news, advertising, promotional, marketing, publicity, trade or commercial purposes, all without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or to any other person or entity (the “Submissions License”).
Some services on the Sites permit or require you to create an account to participate or to secure additional benefits. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration processes (the “Registration Data”). You shall not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name, likeness, voice, image or photograph. You also agree to promptly notify us at email@example.com of any unauthorized use of your username, password, other account information, or any other breach of security that you become aware of involving or relating to any Site.
- PUBLIC FORUMS AND COMMUNICATION
“Forum” means an area, site or feature offered as part of any Site that offers the opportunity for users to Distribute Submissions for viewing by one or more Site users, including a chat area, message board, instant messaging, mobile messaging, social community environment, profile page, conversation page, blog, e-mail function (including electronic greeting cards and send-a-friend e-mails). You acknowledge that Forums and features offered therein are for public and not private communications, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any Submission to a public Forum. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these media; you make such disclosures at your own risk. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the Submissions you Distribute on or through any Site under your username or otherwise by you in any Forum and for the consequences of submitting and posting same. We have no duty to monitor any Forum. Also, you should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any Submission posted in any Forum is at your own risk. For example, we are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the opinions, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users in any Forum and we specifically disclaim any and all liability in connection therewith. We owe you no obligation, and therefore may refuse to post, deliver, remove, modify or otherwise use or take any action with respect to Submissions you Distribute.
- RULES OF CONDUCT
The following Rules of Conduct apply to the Sites. By using the Sites, you agree that you will NOT use Sites in any manner that:
- (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person;
- (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive;
- (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; or
- (d) otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity;
- (e) is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a Submission that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, suicide, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug abuse, harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity;
- (f) infringes or violates any right of a third party including:
- (1) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights;
- (2) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or
- (3) any confidentiality obligation;
- (g) is commercial, business-related or advertises or offers to sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicits others (including solicitations for contributions or donations);
- (h) contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the Sites or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Sites;
- (i) does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant Forum to which it is submitted;
- (j) violates any specific restrictions applicable to a Forum, including its age restrictions and procedures; or
- COOPERATION; REMOVAL OF SUBMISSIONS
We reserve the right, but disclaim any obligation or responsibility, to
- (b) identify any user to third parties, and/or disclose to third parties any Submission or personally identifiable information, when we believe in good faith that such identification or disclosure will either
- (i) facilitate compliance with laws, including, for example, compliance with a court order or subpoena, or
- CONTENT ACCESSIBLE VIA LINKS FROM SITES AND SEARCH RESULTS
THE CONTENT ON OR OTHERWISE RELATED IN ANY WAY TO OUR SITES OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES LINKED TO FROM ANY SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATABILITY AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE, THAT ACCESS THERETO WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH CONTENT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MOREOVER, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO CONTENT AND ANY CONTENT YOU PROVIDE TO THIRD PARTY SITES (INCLUDING CREDIT CARD AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION).
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, medical matters. We are not medical professionals Always consult and seek the advice of your physician with any questions you may have regarding your physical or mental health and wellness. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or the relevant emergency services immediately. We make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, application or usage of dietary supplements, medication, preparation or other product or service by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Sites. Reliance on any information appearing on a Site is strictly at your own risk. Site content is intended for educational and entertainment purposes only. Such content is not intended to, and does not, constitute legal, professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used for such purposes. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or wellness condition. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in, or accessible through, the Sites without seeking the appropriate medical or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a doctor or other trained health care professional licensed in your state, country or other appropriate licensing jurisdiction. None of us, our affiliates nor any of the officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives and assigns of each will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other losses or damages that may result including, but not limited to, economic loss, injury, illness or death. Sites may contain the opinions and views of other users. Given the interactive nature of these sites, we do not endorse, guarantee, or be responsible for the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any content generated by our users. None of the provisions of these terms shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and us and you shall have no authority to bind us in any form or manner whatsoever. We shall be entitled to cede, sign and delegate all and any of our rights and obligations in terms of these terms and conditions.
Not all testimonials contained in or made available through the Sites have been prepared by us (including, but not limited to, information contained on message boards, in forums, text files, chats, etc.). As a result, we have not checked to determine whether or not a specific endorser’s experience is what an average or typical consumer may expect to achieve. Not all consumers may achieve the same results.
- PARENTAL PERMISSION
The sites are not directed to children under the age of 18, and we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. Without parental permission, we collect only such limited information from children 17 and under necessary to allow us to obtain parental permission. For example, we may also ask a child to provide an email address of a parent so we can notify the parent and seek consent. We will not collect more detailed information from a child 17 and younger, such as a postal address or a telephone number, without the consent of a parent or guardian. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone avoid such restrictions.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT PARENTS PARTICIPATE IN THEIR CHILDREN’S EXPLORATION OF THE INTERNET AND ANY ONLINE SERVICES AND USE THEIR BROWSER’S PARENTAL CONTROLS TO LIMIT THE AREAS OF THE INTERNET TO WHICH THEIR CHILDREN HAVE ACCESS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR LICENSORS OR LICENSEES, OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, ANY SITE OR CONTENT, OR (B) THE CONDUCT OR ACTIONS, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF A SITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- DIRECT DEBIT ORDER
You agree that:
- (1) Payment will be directly and automatically debited from the account you used to first purchase your subscription at the beginning of each month. For the same amount as your monthly subscription.
- (2) You will receive an emailed invoice for your monthly automatic debit order.
- (3) Gymspo may immediately cancel your subscription should your automatic debit order fail to be processed.
- (4)Gymspo may reprocess any automatic debit order which did not process.
- (5)You will be required to pay any arrears on any and all failed automatic debit orders and you will be solely responsible for any and all fees charged to you by your bank for any failed automatic debit orders and any reprocessing of any failed debit order.
- 6)You may cancel your subscription at any time and Gymspo will cancel your automatic debit orders.
- (7)Gymspo will not be responsible for any non-cancelled automatic debit orders if you have not cancelled your subscription.
17 .DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Subject to the foregoing, you agree that:
- (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to the actual out-of-pocket amount paid by you to Gymspo.com for accessing the Site, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and
18. JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES
We control and operate the Site from our offices in the Republic of South Africa. We do not represent that Site content is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who chose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
20. WAIVER; TIME WITHIN WHICH CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT
21. CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We have adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination, in appropriate circumstances as determined by us in our sole discretion, of users who are infringers of copyright pursuant to the copyright law of South Africa. The copyright law of South Africa governs copyright, the right to control the use and distribution of artistic and creative works It is embodied in the Copyright Act, 1978 and its various amendment acts, and administered by the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission in the Department of Trade and Industry. Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent: Jess Dickerson. Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent: Unit C8, Century Square, Heron Crescent, Century City, Cape Town, South Africa, 8001 (082) 707 2687, firstname.lastname@example.org To be effective, the notification must be in writing and include each of the following:
- (a) a physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. We may give you notice that we have removed or disabled access to certain material by means of a general notice on any Site, electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to your physical address in our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- (aa) your physical or electronic signature;
- (bb) identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- (cc) a statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
II. PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may request personal identification information from you (such as your name, street address, telephone number, credit card number, e-mail address, and/or any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of you) in connection with your use of, or participation in, membership registration for Gymspo.com, our contests, sweepstakes, promotions, games, surveys, forums, subscription registrations, content submissions, chats, bulletin boards, discussion groups, requests for suggestions, visitors’ requests for free products or services, or additional information (including via e-mail to us), and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on any of our Sites. In all of these cases, we will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we reasonably endeavor to ensure that we never intentionally disclose any personal identification information about you as an individual user to any third party without having received your permission (through opt-in or similar procedures) except as provided for herein or otherwise as permitted or required under law. Further, we may contact you based on the information you provide online whether in connection with your registration or in such places as the above described forums.
We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of the security of the Sites, or a physical or property threat to you or others. We may also transfer user information, including personally identifiable information, in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of related assets or corporate division, or other fundamental corporate change. We may provide access to your personally identifiable information to our contractors who are performing services for us in connection with our Sites or the services that you have requested. In addition, on occasion, we may collect personal identification information from you in connection with optional contests, special offers or promotions. We will share such information with necessary third parties for the purpose of carrying out the contest, special offer or promotion.
Your participation in the contest, special offer or promotion constitutes your consent to such disclosure and use of such information. Further, the information you enter when making a purchase or pay any fee will be shared with payment processors, financial gateways, and your credit card company to authorize credit card payments. Such information may also be shared with necessary third parties solely for the purpose or carrying out the transactions. We may use a third party payment process and we will not be responsible or liable for any damages or losses resulting from your payment to such third party. You agree to accept the methods of payment available on the Sites and shall indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all losses or damages resulting from the payment to or from a third party. Please note that if you give out personal information online – for example, on one of our public forums such as a message board or chat room, folder or chat IM feature – that information can be collected and used by third parties. Although we strive to protect our users’ privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of information you post in these forums and have no control over how such third parties may use your information. You disclose such information at your own risk. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your registration or password.
III. NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We collect non-personal identification information through the use of, without limitation, the following types of methodology: “Cookie” technology: A “cookie” is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. “IP address tracking”: An “IP address” is a number that is assigned to your computer when you are on the Internet. When you request pages from our Sites, our servers log your IP address. “Web beacons”: A “Web beacon,” or “clear gif,” is a small graphic image on a webpage or web-based document that a website can use to determine information about a user. Non-personal identification information might include the browser you use, the type of computer, technical information about your means of connection to our Sites such as the operating systems and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information. Our systems may also automatically gather information about the areas you visit and search terms you utilize on our Sites and about the links you may select from within our Sites to other areas of the World Wide Web or elsewhere online. We use such information for our business purposes, and, in particular, to administer the Sites, better manage advertising on the Sites, and, in the aggregate, to understand how our users as a group use the services, features and other resources provided on our Sites. This way we know which areas of our Sites are favorites of our users, which areas need improvement, and what technologies are being used so that we may continually improve our Sites.
We may share this aggregate statistical information with our partners, suppliers and other third parties, but we will not share any individual names, personal navigational or other personal information. For example, we may use a third-party advertising company to serve ads when you visit our Sites. We may share demographic and preference information with this company to allow them to display appropriate advertisements for you. We use a proprietary advertising server to display ads on our Sites. In addition, advertisers may elect to use third-party advertising companies to serve ads onto our Sites. Some of our advertisers may display ads on our Sites that may use cookie technology or Web beacons to
- (i) identify non-personal information about our users (such as connection speed, browser and country of origin) and
- (ii) track user behaviour within our Sites. Advertisers generally use such information to customize the display of ads within our Sites. We will not permit such advertisers to collect any personal information from our users within our Sites, however, you may choose to voluntarily provide the advertisers with your personal information. We do not have access to these cookies or any information that they may contain. Further, from time-to-time we may contract with a third party web analytics provider to help manage and optimize our Sites. We use this service to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our Sites. To do this, we use Web beacons and cookie technology on the Sites. The type of information we collect includes such information as the number of hits a webpage receives, type of browser used, and number of times a visitor makes a purchase from a particular promotion. By supplementing our records, this information helps us learn things like what pages are most attractive to our visitors, which products and services most interest our users, and what kinds of offers our users like to see. Although this third-party provider logs the information coming from our Sites on our behalf, we control how that data may and may not be used.
IV. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Users will find advertising or other content on our Sites that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on those sites. In addition, those sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. Those sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies, or no policy (policies) at all. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party sites or services before providing any of them with your personal information.
V. SECURITY POLICY
Protecting your privacy and your information is a top priority. We have taken reasonable measures to secure both your information and our physical premises. We exercise reasonable care in providing safe transmission of your information from your PC to our servers (unless sent by a means outside of our control, such as e-mail). However, we cannot guaranty that our measures will completely bar unauthorized access to your information, and by using the Sites you assume this risk.
VI. ACCESS TO/CORRECTION OF INFORMATION
If you would like to review any personal information we have retained about you in our database, please send us an e-mail request for this information at email@example.com. To help us address your request, please specify which information you wish to review. Once you have reviewed this information, at your request we will correct personal information about you that you state is erroneous. To request such a correction, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases and servers although we will always make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request. Please also understand that due to the volume of traffic on the Sites and correspondence received, we cannot make any representations about the timeliness of the making of such modifications. In addition, we are unable to modify your information in the records of any third party who has been provided with your information in accordance with this policy.
VIII. CONSENT TO TRANSFER
The Sites are operated in the Republic of South Africa. If you are located elsewhere outside of the Republic of South Africa, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the Republic of South Africa. By using our Website, participating in any of our services and/or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
IX. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
X. ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES AND CONTRACTS; SUFFICIENT LEGAL AGE
Your use of the Application includes the ability to enter into agreements electronically. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE OF A SUFFICIENT LEGAL AGE NECESSARY TO LEGALLY ENTER INTO AND BE BOUND BY LEGAL AGREEMENTS FORMED THROUGH THE APPLICATION. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, USE OF THE APPLICATION SHOULD ONLY OCCUR WITH THE INVOLVEMENT OF YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
XI. CONTACTING US
- Jess Dickerson
- Phone: +27 082 707 2687