No products in the cart.
This jam is sugar free, fresh and so much healthier than the jams that sit on the shelves.
- 1 punnet of strawberries
- 1 punnet of blue berries
- 1 tablespoon of natural honey
- 1/2 a lemon juice
- Remove the stalks of the strawberries and rinse with the blue berries.
- Add 1 cup of water to a saucepan and add the finely chopped strawberries and blue berries.
- let it simmer until the berries are very soft. mash them with a fork, almost into a paste.
- Add the tablespoon of home and lemon juice.
- return to a low heat to simmer.
- Let it simmer until it is the consistency you like.
- Remove from heat and leave it to cool.
- Place in a airtight container and store in the fridge.